The Sandwich Glass Town Steering Committee
MISSION VISION VALUES
- The Mission of the Sandwich Glass Town Cultural District to create a sustainable economic base through organization and promotion of the Glass Town Cultural District’s unique cultural assets for residents and year-round visitors.
In the spirit of this Mission the Sandwich Glass Town Cultural District will:
- Encourage free expression and open mindedness.
- Foster the economic and cultural vitality of the Sandwich Glass Town Cultural District
- Provide opportunities for educational and professional development in the arts, which might include lectures, workshops, exhibitions, scholarships and residencies.
- Provide space to artists and non-profit organizations for artistic and cultural programming.
- Work in partnership with arts institutions, funding agencies, neighbors, businesses and others in the advancement of the Mission of the Sandwich Glass Town District.
The Glass Town Cultural District’s vision is to be a preeminent center for creative achievement and inspiration, sustained by a rich cultural history and the commitment of its community. We strive to be an incubator for arts, history and culture and serve as a driver for Economic Development within the District.
The essential values underlying our vision and mission include high standards of creative achievement, community, professional development, innovation and volunteerism, all within a spirit of inclusiveness.
Paula Johnson, Chair
Anne Scott Putney, Vice Chair
Madeleine Wing Adler